Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h

От Vince Vielhaber
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h
Дата
Ответ на Re: [HACKERS] Re: [COMMITTERS] [WEBMASTER] 'www/html/docs Pg.pm.htmlfaq-dev-english.html faq-english.html faq-hpux.html faq-irix.h  (Thomas Lockhart <lockhart@alumni.caltech.edu>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Mon, 7 Jun 1999, Thomas Lockhart wrote:

> > > ?? Right, they are plain text in the cvs tree. How do we get them onto
> > > the web site?
> > If they're strictly plain text I can toss them in, but formatting will
> > be minimal since they can change and I'd have to redo it.
>
> afaik *all* the FAQs start as plain text in the cvs tree. How did
> those make it onto the web site in html?

The current web site is in frames.  Just pull it in and put the pre tag
at the top.  The new web pages will not be frames so EVERY document will
need to be formatted somewhat as they're merged into some template files,
about a 5K increase per file.  I'm not sure what I'm doing about the
documentation tho since that's regenerated nightly.  It'll probably have
to go to non-bordered pages (IOW no logo, etc.).

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH   email: vev@michvhf.com   flame-mail: /dev/null      # include <std/disclaimers.h>
       TEAM-OS2       Online Campground Directory    http://www.camping-usa.com      Online Giftshop Superstore
http://www.cloudninegifts.com

От: Leslie Mikesell
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Priorities for 6.6
От: Bruce Momjian
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] AIX port