Re: [HACKERS] Postgres Speed or lack thereof

От Tom
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Postgres Speed or lack thereof
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Tom Lane wrote:

> I tried this myself and found that wrapping BEGIN/END around a series of
> INSERT statements didn't make much difference at all.
 Using what API?  Some APIs control autocommit for you, so execing
"BEGIN" and "END" commands may not do anything.  You might want to check
your API for a way to set autocommit off.  In fact, I would suggest that
you never use BEGIN and END except via cli.

Tom

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres Speed or lack thereof
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Postgres Speed or lack thereof