Regarding compatiblity of PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) vs PSQLODBC Driver 13.02

От Priyadharsan Subbian
Тема Regarding compatiblity of PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) vs PSQLODBC Driver 13.02
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

TCS Confidential

Hello Team,

We need to connect MS Access DB to Azure PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) using the PostgreSQL ODBC driver(PSQLODBC35W.DLL).

Currently we are having the higher version ODBC driver(psqlodbc_13_02_0000-x64.zip) installed on windows machine. Could you please confirm whether this PostgreSQL ODBC driver is backward compatible to PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) or should we change the PostgreSQL ODBC driver version to 11.0 in order to connect the Database without any issues?

Appreciate for your quick responses!

Thanks & Regards

Priyadharsan Subbian
Mobile:- 7708456936

Mailto: priyadharsan.subbian@tcs.com

Tata Consultancy Services

TCS Confidential

and any attachments. Thank you

От: Hime Haieto
Сообщение: handling of parametre types for prepared statements
От: Dave Cramer
Сообщение: Re: Regarding compatiblity of PostgreSQL DB server(version 11.0) vs PSQLODBC Driver 13.02