Re: Function definition regression in 15beta1 when specific parameter name (string) is used

От Alastair McKinley
Тема Re: Function definition regression in 15beta1 when specific parameter name (string) is used
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Yes I would agree, could this potentially break a lot of upgrades?

I checked the release notes and CTRL-F'd for "string" to check in case it had become reserved or become an alias for
text,but there is nothing in the release notes at the minute.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: Function definition regression in 15beta1 when specific parameter name (string) is used
От: Alastair McKinley
Сообщение: psql 15beta1 does not print notices on the console until transaction completes