RE: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber

От shiy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Jun 14, 2022 8:57 PM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:

> > v4-0002 looks good btw, except the bitpick about test comment similar
> > to my earlier comment regarding v5-0001:
> >
> > +# Change the column order of table on publisher
> >
> > I think it might be better to say something specific to describe the
> > test intent, like:
> >
> > Test that replication into partitioned target table continues to works
> > correctly when the published table is altered
> >

> Okay changed this and slightly modify the comments and commit message.
> I am just attaching the HEAD patches for the first two issues.

Thanks for updating the patch.

Attached the new patch set which ran pgindent, and the patches for pg14 and
pg13. (Only the first two patches of the patch set.)

Regards,
Shi yu

Вложения

От: Amit Langote
Сообщение: Re: Replica Identity check of partition table on subscriber
От: XueJing Zhao
Сообщение: Remove useless param for create_groupingsets_path