RE: Need to install Postgres Version 14 in Linux server with Client and migration steps.

От Rajamoorthy-CW, Thirumurugan 8361"
Тема RE: Need to install Postgres Version 14 in Linux server with Client and migration steps.
Дата
Список pgsql-general

What is the helpdesk email address ? please let me know.

Regards

Thirumurugan Rajamoorthy – Biometrics Support

От: Sandeep Kumar Jakkaraju
Сообщение: Re: Need to install Postgres Version 14 in Linux server with Client and migration steps.
От: Alan Hodgson
Сообщение: Re: Need to install Postgres Version 14 in Linux server with Client and migration steps.