RE: "ERROR: deadlock detected" when replicating TRUNCATE

От tanghy.fnst@fujitsu.com
Тема RE: "ERROR: deadlock detected" when replicating TRUNCATE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thursday, May 20, 2021 3:05 PM, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
> Okay, I have prepared the patches for all branches (11...HEAD). Each
> version needs minor changes in the test, the code doesn't need much
> change. Some notable changes in the tests:
> 1. I have removed the conf change for max_logical_replication_workers
> on the publisher node. We only need this for the subscriber node.
> 2. After creating the new subscriptions wait for initial
> synchronization as we do for other tests.
> 3. synchronous_standby_names need to be reset for the previous test.
> This is only required for HEAD.
> 4. In PG-11, we need to specify the application_name in the connection
> string, otherwise, it took the testcase file name as application_name.
> This is the same as other tests are doing in PG11.
>
> Can you please once verify the attached patches?

I have tested your patches for all branches(11...HEAD). All of them passed. B.T.W, I also confirmed that the bug exists
inthese branches without your fix.

The changes in tests LGTM.
But I saw whitespace warnings when applied the patches for PG11 and PG12, please take a look at this.

Regards
Tang

От: Nitin Jadhav
Сообщение: Re: Query about time zone patterns in to_char
От: Kyotaro Horiguchi
Сообщение: Re: Inaccurate error message when set fdw batch_size to 0