RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby

От Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)
Тема RE: Synchronizing slots from primary to standby
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tuesday, January 2, 2024 6:32 PM shveta malik <shveta.malik@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 29, 2023 at 10:25 AM Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com>
>
> The topup patch has also changed app_name to
> {cluster_name}_slotsyncworker so that we do not confuse between walreceiver
> and slotsyncworker entry.
>
> Please note that there is no change in rest of the patches, changes are in
> additional 0004 patch alone.

Attach the V56 patch set which supports ALTER SUBSCRIPTION SET (failover).
This is useful when user want to refresh the publication tables, they can now alter the
failover option to false and then execute the refresh command.

Best Regards,
Hou zj

Вложения

От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: add function argument names to regex* functions.
От: Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Сообщение: Re: Show WAL write and fsync stats in pg_stat_io