Postgresql active-active nodes in cluster

От Vidyashree H S
Тема Postgresql active-active nodes in cluster
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

I'm using Postgresql 15.4 version on RISCV architecture
I'm trying to implement active-active nodes in cluster, I have gone through various websites, there they have mentioned the theory concept of it. But I want to implement to verify how active-active nodes actually work.

Are there any resources which talks about Postgresql active-active node implementation? If yes, please provide me the resource information or url.

Thanks
Vidyashree H S

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot
От: Daniel McKenzie
Сообщение: Re: Unexpected data when subscribing to logical replication slot