10.22 Windows binaries download? (zip "invalid" on Enterprisedb)

От Thomas, Richard
Тема 10.22 Windows binaries download? (zip "invalid" on Enterprisedb)
Дата
Re: 10.22 Windows binaries download? (zip "invalid" on Enterprisedb)
Список pgsql-general

I’m trying to download the Windows x64 binaries only for PostgreSQL 10.22 in order to perform a minor upgrade. However, the download (postgresql-10.22-1-windows-x64-binaries.zip) from my usual go-to place: (https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries) gives me a file that Windows zip declares invalid. Other zip files (e.g. the 32-bit version) download and unzip quite happily. I’ve dropped Enterprise an email, but in the meantime wonder if there are any other (reputable!) binaries download sites I could use?

Richard

At Atkins - member of the SNC-Lavalin Group, we work flexible hours around the world. Although I have sent this email at a time convenient for me, I don't expect you to respond until it works for you.

NOTICE – This email message and any attachments may contain information or material that is confidential, privileged, and/or subject to copyright or other rights. Any unauthorized viewing, disclosure, retransmission, dissemination, or other use of or reliance on this message or anything contained therein is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe you may have received this message in error, kindly inform the sender by return email and delete this message from your system. Thank you.

От: Mladen Gogala
Сообщение: Re: I slipped up so that no existing role allows connection. Is rescue possible?
От: Hillary Masha
Сообщение: Re: 10.22 Windows binaries download? (zip "invalid" on Enterprisedb)