Changing from security definer to security invoker without dropping ?

От Laura Smith
Тема Changing from security definer to security invoker without dropping ?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

Just curious if there is a way to switch a function from definer to invoker without dropping ?

We're working on improving the security posture by changing functions from definer to invoker, but I'm wondering what
thebest way to roll this out to production is given that dropping and re-creating functions could potentially cause
upstreamclient hassles ?

Laura

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Parallel safety of contrib extensions
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Changing from security definer to security invoker withoutdropping ?