AW: [Extern] Re: how to completely turn off statement error logging

От Zwettler Markus (OIZ)
Тема AW: [Extern] Re: how to completely turn off statement error logging
Дата
Список pgsql-general

please let me refine.

I would like to suppress all errors in the server logfile coming from client applications, i.e. statement level errors
suchas "duplicate key violates..."

but I do not want to suppress errors that are related to infrastructure problems, i.e. "could not open file..."

if I set log_min_messages higher than ERROR, errors concerning the infrastructure would also be suppressed, wouldn't
they?

thanks, markus

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: how to completely turn off statement error logging
От: "David G. Johnston"
Сообщение: Re: how to completely turn off statement error logging