Re: incorrect order? in "D.1. Supported Features" of PostgreSQL 16 manual

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: incorrect order? in "D.1. Supported Features" of PostgreSQL 16 manual
Дата
Список pgsql-docs
> On 23 Feb 2024, at 12:23, 小泉 悟 <koizumistr@minos.ocn.ne.jp> wrote:

> Upon closer inspection, F305 is also "INTERSECT ALL table operator”.
> Perhaps F302-02 would be unnecessary.

The list is intended to reflect what's in the SQL:2023 standard, so whatever
the standard says we should too.  I don't have a copy of the standard though so
I'll leave it to someone who does comment.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: 小泉 悟
Сообщение: Re: incorrect order? in "D.1. Supported Features" of PostgreSQL 16 manual
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: incorrect order? in "D.1. Supported Features" of PostgreSQL 16 manual