Re: Createlang plpgsql

От Jeremy Sellors
Тема Re: Createlang plpgsql
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Well they are probably busy people and I have not got a reply from
them as yet. The reason I post the problem here is in the hops that
someone has come across this problem before and has some experience
that might help. For-instance they might have found an economical
shared hosting site with PostgreSQL that you can install procedural
languages on.

  _Jeremy

От: Lincoln Yeoh
Сообщение: Re: Best way to represent values.
От: Howard Cole
Сообщение: Re: How to trim Bytea fields