Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG

От Rémi Zara
Тема Re: NaN/Inf fix for ECPG
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Le 17 févr. 2010 à 12:18, Boszormenyi Zoltan a écrit :

> Is this buildfarm member for detecting bugs in the already
> obsolete NetBSD 5.0 BETA, or what? The final 5.0 and
> two bugfix releases are already out for a while. The owner
> of that particular machine should upgrade.

I upgraded pika to NetBSD 5.0.2, and the problem is still there.
There are some tests (in "core") which tests for NaN and Infinity, which pass. So either those tests are insufficient,
orthe code does something different there.
Anything you want me to try ?

Regards,

Rémi Zara

От: Greg Stark
Сообщение: Re: Assertion failure in walreceiver
От: Zdenek Kotala
Сообщение: psql with GSS can crash