Re: [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey Project Idea

От koschasialis@gmail.com
Тема Re: [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey Project Idea
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hello once again,

I send this response to remind you of my initial email because it might have been lost among others.

I also want to know, if I can familiarize myself with your project idea before even sending my proposal.

Thanks for your time, I understand you receive hundreds of emails.

On 25 Feb 2020, at 17:56, Kostas Chasialis <koschasialis@gmail.com> wrote:

Greetings,

I am a Computer Science student at National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, and I would like to be a part of this year's GsoC program.
During my academic courses, I developed an interest on databases (back-end) and the main language I used during my academic career is C.

A project I recently developed was In-Memory SUM SQL Query Execution on RDBMS-like queries using SortMerge Join. As input data we used the data provided from SIGMOD 2018 contest.

Therefore, the project idea "Read/Write transaction-level routing in Odyssea" highly intrigued me and I would like to be a part of it.
I believe that I have the necessary background to live up to your expectations and I would like to learn more things about this project and ways I can contribute to its development.

Thanks in advance, Kostas.

От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgbench: option delaying queries till connections establishment?
От: Stephen Frost
Сообщение: Re: [GsoC] Read/write transaction-level routing in Odyssey ProjectIdea