New book: "PostgreSQL Troubleshooting" is out ...

От Hans-Jürgen Schönig
Тема New book: "PostgreSQL Troubleshooting" is out ...
Дата
Список pgsql-announce
I am glad to announce my 9th book called “PostgreSQL Troubleshooting”.

It contains all information you need to make your database systems just work.
Most common error scenarios and challenges are discussed in an easy to read way.
The goal was to write a practical guide useful to many people.

More information can be found here: http://www.cybertec.at/media/buecher/
Of course you can also order the book already:
http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/1783555319/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1638&creative=19454&creativeASIN=1783555319&linkCode=as2&tag=postgresql-21&linkId=FG36YLTT22LBYGZR

we are looking forward to receiving some feedback.

    regards,

        hans-jürgen schönig

--
Cybertec Schönig & Schönig GmbH
Gröhrmühlgasse 26

В списке pgsql-announce по дате отправления:

От: David Fetter
Сообщение: == PostgreSQL Weekly News - March 29 2015 ==
От: Stéphane Schildknecht
Сообщение: Call for papers for PGDay 2015 in Belfort, France