Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?

От Joshua Johnston
Тема Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hello list!

I am working through some i18n/l10n issues in a new application and one of our possible solutions for handling date
formattingis to have the dates formatted by pgsql per session. I know I Can use DateStyle to adjust date output, but I
amlooking for something that works like SET DateStyle but with finer control like to_char(format, timestamp).

Is there such thing?

Thanks,

Josh

От: Terry
Сообщение: Re: join from multiple tables
От: Pavel Stehule
Сообщение: Re: Can you set the date output format (to_char style) per session?