Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 15 Sep 2023, at 04:39, Kyotaro Horiguchi <horikyota.ntt@gmail.com> wrote:
> At Thu, 14 Sep 2023 07:57:57 -0700, Nathan Bossart <nathandbossart@gmail.com> wrote in

>> Yeah, I think we can fix the JOIN as you suggest.  I quickly put a patch
>> together to demonstrate.

Looks good from a quick skim.

>> We should probably add some tests...

Agreed.

> It seems to work fine. However, if we're aiming for consistent
> spacing, the "IS NULL" (two spaces in between) might be an concern.

I don't think that's a problem.  I would rather have readable C code and two
spaces in the generated SQL than contorting the C code to produce less
whitespace in a query few will read in its generated form.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: Anthonin Bonnefoy
Сообщение: Re: POC: Extension for adding distributed tracing - pg_tracing
От: Peter Smith