Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

I think that speaks for the current usage of the cygwin port. Snake runs
native builds daily, but like Magnus and his dev box there's no way I'm
letting Cygwin anywhere near it. Istr that the only vaguely active
Cygwin member is Andrew's laptop.

Regards, Dave.

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [CORE] GPL Source and Copyright Questions
От: Simon Riggs
Сообщение: Re: xlog viewer proposal