Re: Question about openSSL

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Question about openSSL
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Err, not quite correct. The app directory is *always* the first choice
in either safe or unsafe mode, except if using LoadLibraryEx's alternate
search order. See
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/dllproc
/base/dynamic-link_library_search_order.asp.

We rely on that to allow side-by-side PostgreSQL 8.0 and 8.1
installations on Windows. The former installed libpq et al. in the
system32 directory, whilst 8.1+ have private copies.

Regards, Dave.

От: Wes
Сообщение: Re: Adding foreign key constraints without integrity
От: "Magnus Hagander"
Сообщение: Re: Question about openSSL