Re: Control flow in logical replication walsender

От Christophe Pettus
Тема Re: Control flow in logical replication walsender
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On May 7, 2024, at 05:02, Amit Kapila <amit.kapila16@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> In PG-14, we have added a feature in logical replication to stream
> long in-progress transactions which should reduce spilling to a good
> extent. You might want to try that.

That's been my principal recommendation (since that would also allow controlling the amount of logical replication
workingmemory).  Thank you!

От: "Tristan Partin"
Сообщение: Re: Use pgstat_kind_infos to read fixed shared stats structs
От: Noah Misch
Сообщение: Re: 2024-05-09 release announcement draft