RE: How to combine multiple field primary key and Row Versioning

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема RE: How to combine multiple field primary key and Row Versioning
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,
    I suspect that it doesn't have the xid=int4 operator. Try adding the
following:

create function int4eq(xid,int4)
    returns bool
    as ''
    language 'internal';

create operator = (
    leftarg=xid,
    rightarg=int4,
    procedure=int4eq,
    commutator='=',
    negator='<>',
    restrict=eqsel,
    join=eqjoinsel
);

I'm assuming the server reported an error something like:
ERROR:  Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'xid' and 'int4'
        You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast
Hope this helps,
- Stuart

От: Dave Page
Сообщение: psqlODBC v07.01.0006 available for download.
От: DI Hasenöhrl
Сообщение: Re: How to combine multiple field primary key and Row Versioning