RE: ODBC+Access2000, Win2k and Win98

От Henshall, Stuart - WCP
Тема RE: ODBC+Access2000, Win2k and Win98
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,
    Do you have Keyset Query optimization turned on in the ODBC driver?
    Does the table contain a lot of data? It may be that the entire
table is trying to be loaded into the system. Try turning on the FETCH
option.
    I must admit I don't tend to use dual field Primary Keys (I tend to
add in a serial field to act as a PK if the it would otherwise be multiple
columns.).
Hope you manage to get it sorted,
- Stuart

От: "Henshall, Stuart - WCP"
Сообщение: RE: Image to Postgresql database
От: "Hiroshi Inoue"
Сообщение: Error handling in ODBC