pgsql: Avoid unnecessary "touch meson.build" in vpath builds

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Avoid unnecessary "touch meson.build" in vpath builds
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Avoid unnecessary "touch meson.build" in vpath builds

In e6927270cd1 I added a 'touch meson.build' to configure.ac, to ensure
conflicts between in-tree configure based builds and meson builds are
automatically detected. Unfortunately I omitted spaces around the condition
restricting this to in-tree builds, leading to touch meson.build to also be
executed in vpath builds. While the only consequence of this buglet is an
unnecessary empty file in build directories, it seems worth backpatching.

Reported-by: Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org>
Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/20240417230002.mb2gv3hyetyn67gk@awork3.anarazel.de
Backpatch: 16-, where the meson based build was added

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6d4bc96eb77bca6277880f218cd7a2f9e44bddc0

Modified Files
configure    | 2 +-
configure.ac | 2 +-

От: Masahiko Sawada
Сообщение: pgsql: radixtree: Fix SIGSEGV at update of embeddable value to non-embe
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Refactor libpq state machine for negotiating encryption