pgsql: Restrict where INCREMENTAL.${NAME} files are recognized.

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Restrict where INCREMENTAL.${NAME} files are recognized.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Restrict where INCREMENTAL.${NAME} files are recognized.

Previously, they were recognized anywhere in an incremental backup
directory; now, we restrict this to places where they are expected to
appear. That means this code will need updating if we ever do
incremental backups of files in other places (e.g. SLRU files), but
it lets you create a file called INCREMENTAL.config (or something like
that) at the top level of the data directory and still have things
work.

Patch by me, per request from David Steele, who also reviewed.

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/5a7817da-6349-4653-8056-470300b6e512@pgmasters.net

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9e72f6bfae1707fca1a297db433f6145d582a1c2

Modified Files
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/pg_combinebackup.c | 47 +++++++++++++++++++++--------
src/bin/pg_combinebackup/t/005_integrity.pl |  9 ++++++

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: pgsql: Don't try to assign smart names to constraints
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: pgsql: Don't try to fix eliminated nbtree array scan keys.