[MASSMAIL]pgsql: Remove obsolete comment in CopyReadLineText().

От Tom Lane
Тема [MASSMAIL]pgsql: Remove obsolete comment in CopyReadLineText().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove obsolete comment in CopyReadLineText().

When this bit of commentary was written, it was alluding to the
fact that we looked for newlines and EOD markers in the raw
(not yet encoding-converted) input data.  We don't do that anymore,
preferring to batch the conversion of larger chunks of input and
split it into lines later.  Hence there's no longer any need for
assumptions about the relevant characters being encoding-invariant,
and we should remove this comment saying we assume that.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/1461688.1712347668@sss.pgh.pa.us

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/ddd9e43a92417dd0c2b60822d6e75862c73b139a

Modified Files
src/backend/commands/copyfromparse.c | 3 ---
1 file changed, 3 deletions(-)

От: John Naylor
Сообщение: pgsql: Speed up tail processing when hashing aligned C strings, take tw
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: [MASSMAIL]pgsql: Enhance nbtree ScalarArrayOp execution.