pgsql: Fix Asserts in calc_non_nestloop_required_outer().

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Fix Asserts in calc_non_nestloop_required_outer().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix Asserts in calc_non_nestloop_required_outer().

These were not testing the same thing as the comparable Assert
in calc_nestloop_required_outer(), because we neglected to map
the given Paths' relids to top-level relids.  When considering
a partition child join the latter is the correct thing to do.

This oversight is old, but since it's only an overly-weak Assert
check there doesn't seem to be much value in back-patching.

Richard Guo (with cosmetic changes and comment updates by me)

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAMbWs49sqbe9GBZ8sy8dSfKRNURgicR85HX8vgzcgQsPF0XY1w@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/add673b897c3d76767cec5ac1619fad6b1eb7582

Modified Files
src/backend/optimizer/path/joinpath.c |  7 +++++--
src/backend/optimizer/util/pathnode.c | 26 ++++++++++++++++++++++++--

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Handle WindowClause.runCondition in tree walker/mutator function
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Allow noise semicolons ending psql \sf, \ef, \sv, \ev commands.