pgsql: Silence Valgrind complaint with EXEC_BACKEND

От Heikki Linnakangas
Тема pgsql: Silence Valgrind complaint with EXEC_BACKEND
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Silence Valgrind complaint with EXEC_BACKEND

The padding bytes written to the backend params file were
uninitialized. That's harmless because we don't access the padding
bytes when we read the file back in, but Valgrind doesn't know
that. In any case, clear the padding bytes to make Valgrind happy.

Reported-by: Alexander Lakhin
Discussion: https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/014768ed-8b39-c44f-b07c-098c87b1644c@gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/b19890d49d122257ddcdb7ab2c5038f5075906c1

Modified Files
src/backend/postmaster/postmaster.c | 8 ++++++++
1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: meson: docs: Add {html,man} targets, rename install-doc-*
От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: pgsql: Refactor how InitProcess is called