pgsql: Add regression test coverage for contrib/pg_buffercache.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Add regression test coverage for contrib/pg_buffercache.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Add regression test coverage for contrib/pg_buffercache.

We can't check the output of this view very closely without
creating portability headaches, but we can make sure that
the number of rows is as-expected.  In any case, this is
sufficient to exercise all the C code within, which is a
lot better than the 0% coverage we had before.

DongWook Lee

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/CAAcByaLCHGJB7qAENEcx9D09UL=w4ma+yijwF_-1MSqQZ9wK6Q@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/be39d88934331c47c43d8c51500305e928f06240

Modified Files
contrib/pg_buffercache/.gitignore                  |  4 ++++
contrib/pg_buffercache/Makefile                    |  2 ++
contrib/pg_buffercache/expected/pg_buffercache.out | 10 ++++++++++
contrib/pg_buffercache/sql/pg_buffercache.sql      |  6 ++++++
4 files changed, 22 insertions(+)

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix incorrect is-this-the-topmost-join tests in parallel plannin
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Improve regression test coverage of GiST index building.