pgsql: Refactor some end-of-recovery code out of StartupXLOG().

От Robert Haas
Тема pgsql: Refactor some end-of-recovery code out of StartupXLOG().
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Refactor some end-of-recovery code out of StartupXLOG().

Create a new function PerformRecoveryXLogAction() and move the
code which either writes an end-of-recovery record or requests a
checkpoint there.

Also create a new function CleanupAfterArchiveRecovery() to
perform a few tasks that we want to do after we've actually exited
archive recovery but before we start accepting new WAL writes.

More refactoring of this file is planned, but this commit is
just straightforward code movement to make StartupXLOG() a
little bit shorter and a little bit easier to understand.

Robert Haas and Amul Sul

Discussion: http://postgr.es/m/CAAJ_b97abMuq=470Wahun=aS1PHTSbStHtrjjPaD-C0YQ1AqVw@mail.gmail.com

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/6df1543abfed6f6a86b76a48fa11a6f019111c01

Modified Files
src/backend/access/transam/xlog.c | 261 +++++++++++++++++++++-----------------

От: Etsuro Fujita
Сообщение: pgsql: postgres_fdw: Move comments about elog level in (sub)abort clean
От: Peter Geoghegan
Сообщение: pgsql: pg_amcheck: avoid unhelpful verification attempts.