pgsql: Make our perfect hash functions be valid C++.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Make our perfect hash functions be valid C++.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Make our perfect hash functions be valid C++.

While C is happy to cast "const void *" to "const unsigned char *"
silently, C++ insists on an explicit cast.  Since we put these
functions into header files, cpluspluscheck whines about that.
Add the cast to pacify it.

Discussion: https://postgr.es/m/b517ec3918d645eb950505eac8dd434e@gaz-is.ru

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/9e58705a7f9728f10b2e0f0c9adc6e6ecff7486e

Modified Files
src/tools/PerfectHash.pm | 2 +-

От: Alvaro Herrera
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix double-phrase typo in message
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix assorted header files that failed to compile standalone.