pgsql: Fix regression tests broken in fc7c281f87467.

От Andres Freund
Тема pgsql: Fix regression tests broken in fc7c281f87467.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix regression tests broken in fc7c281f87467.

This shouldn't have been committed without even running the tests (nor
were the tests added that were suggested). I'm fixing up the results
to get the buildfarm back to green, it's quite possible we'll want to
revert this later.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
https://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/47a14c99e4715dde7f570d050e1ddb6d21278bf8

Modified Files
src/test/regress/expected/vacuum.out | 4 ++--

От: Fujii Masao
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make VACUUM accept 1 and 0 as a boolean value.
От: Andres Freund
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Make VACUUM accept 1 and 0 as a boolean value.