[COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix creative, but unportable, spelling of "ptr != NULL".

От Tom Lane
Тема [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Fix creative, but unportable, spelling of "ptr != NULL".
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Fix creative, but unportable, spelling of "ptr != NULL".

Or at least I suppose that's what was really meant here.  But even
aside from the not-per-project-style use of "0" to mean "NULL",
I doubt it's safe to assume that all valid pointers are > NULL.
Per buildfarm member pademelon.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/563d575fd73361f6118c13f2816988eba8e1f657

Modified Files
src/backend/commands/tablecmds.c | 2 +-

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Add support for temporary replication slots
От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: psql: Fix incorrect version check for table partitining.