pgsql: Remove no-longer-needed phony typedefs in genbki.h.

От Tom Lane
Тема pgsql: Remove no-longer-needed phony typedefs in genbki.h.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
Remove no-longer-needed phony typedefs in genbki.h.

Now that we have a policy of hiding varlena catalog fields behind
"#ifdef CATALOG_VARLEN", there is no need for their type names to be
acceptable to the C compiler.  And experimentation shows that it does
not matter to pgindent either.  (If it did, we'd have problems anyway,
since these typedefs are unreferenced so far as the C compiler is
concerned, and find_typedef fails to identify such typedefs.)

Hence, remove the phony typedefs that genbki.h provided to make
some varlena field definitions compilable.

In passing, rearrange #define's into what seemed a more logical order.

Branch
------
master

Details
-------
http://git.postgresql.org/pg/commitdiff/c5111ea9ca049a650b63cdcb2551c330c2f998b1

Modified Files
src/include/catalog/genbki.h |   18 +++++++-----------

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Add missing case for CustomScan.
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: pgsql: Fix another oversight in CustomScan patch.