Re: Proposal: Commit timestamp

От Zeugswetter Andreas ADI SD
Тема Re: Proposal: Commit timestamp
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> What I'm more concerned about, with Jan's proposal, is the assumption
> that you always want to resolve conflicts by time (except for
> balances,
> for which we don't have much information, yet). I'd rather

Um, I think the proposal was only for beneficial backend functionality
for replication in general and time based conflict resolution. And "time
based"
is surely one of the important conflict resolution methods for async MM
replication.

Sure there are others, like "rule based" "priority based" but I think
you don't need additional backend functionality for those.

Andreas

От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: libpq docs about PQfreemem
От: "Simon Riggs"
Сообщение: Re: Referential Integrity and SHARE locks