Re: postgres user account on OSX

От kevin kempter
Тема Re: postgres user account on OSX
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Linux if you install postgres via RPM's and the postgres user
account does not exist then the RPM install creates it for you and
sets the home dir to the root for the postgres binaries (i.e. /var/lib/
pgsql)

Maybe the same thing happens on a Mac install ?

От: questions
Сообщение: initdb memory segment creation error
От: kevin kempter
Сообщение: Trigger for insert/update of BLOB's ?