Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: bug fix and documentation improvement about vacuumdb
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 22 Sep 2023, at 11:08, Kuwamura Masaki <kuwamura@db.is.i.nagoya-u.ac.jp> wrote:
>
> No worries at all.  If you look at the page now you will see all green
> checkmarks indicating that the patch was tested in CI.  So now we know that
> your tests fail without the fix and work with the fix applied, so all is well.
>
> Thank you for your kind words!
>
> And it seems to me that all concerns are resolved.
> I'll change the patch status to Ready for Committer.
> If you have or find any flaw, let me know that.

I had a look at this and tweaked the testcase a bit to make the diff smaller,
as well as removed the (in some cases) superfluous space in the generated SQL
query mentioned upthread.  The attached two patches is what I propose we commit
to fix this, with a backpatch to v16 where it was introduced.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

Вложения

От: Heikki Linnakangas
Сообщение: Re: Use virtual tuple slot for Unique node
От: Pavel Borisov
Сообщение: Re: Index range search optimization