Re: md.c should not call files "relations"

От David E. Wheeler
Тема Re: md.c should not call files "relations"
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Aug 4, 2009, at 11:10 PM, Tom Lane wrote:

>> Want me to change those or are you on it already?
>
> I'm going to bed --- if you wanna do it, have at it ...

Oh please. Everyone knows that you don't sleep, Tom. You just sit back
in your chair and power nap for five minutes once in a while, perhaps
between reading the -hackers and -general mail lists. ;-P

David

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: problem with splitting a string
От: Boszormenyi Zoltan
Сообщение: Re: ECPG support for struct in INTO list