Re: Moving several databases into one database with several schemas

От Albe Laurenz
Тема Re: Moving several databases into one database with several schemas
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Edson Richter wrote:
>>> 2) Is there a way to specify the default schema in JDBC url
>>> (or command I can issue to change
>>> the default schema at runtime, like "set path...")?

>> SET search_path=schema1,schema2,public;

> Problem is that my application uses JDBC and Connection Pooling. After
> connection is closed, I'll have to set search path again, and again...
> Nevertheless, connection pool allows me to have one command to test is
> connection is available, I'll try to put SET search_path on there, and
> see results.

I see.
You could change the default setting for the user with

ALTER ROLE someuser SET search_path=...

Yours,
Laurenz Albe

От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: Moving several databases into one database with several schemas
От: Edson Richter
Сообщение: Re: "Too far out of the mainstream"