Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted

От Hogan, James F. Jr.
Тема Re: audit table containing Select statements submitted
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Thank you all for the effort you put into response.

The biggest thing I want to avoid isn't so much having to parse through
the log files but to avoid turning on such extensive logging altogether.

I am not sure what kind of additional load logging to this extent may
add.

Looks like I am not going to have much in the way of alternative.

Maybe some day.

Good news is that most access is via Web Interface and I capture most
activity that way.

Again thank you all.

Jim

От: Thomas Hallgren
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio
От: "Jonah H. Harris"
Сообщение: Creating a Pseudocolumn