Re: Clarify where the severity level is defined

От Daniel Gustafsson
Тема Re: Clarify where the severity level is defined
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 25 Sep 2023, at 08:22, Kuwamura Masaki <kuwamura@db.is.i.nagoya-u.ac.jp> wrote:

> Recently I read the document about ereport()[1].
> Then, I felt that there is little information about severity level.
> So I guess it can be kind to clarify where severity level is defined(see attached patch please).

That makes sense, we already point to other related files on that page so this
is line with that.

--
Daniel Gustafsson

От: "Zhijie Hou (Fujitsu)"
Сообщение: RE: logical decoding and replication of sequences, take 2
От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: Doc: vcregress .bat commands list lacks "taptest"