Re: AIX support

От Sriram RK
Тема Re: AIX support
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

Hi Team,

There are couple of updates, firstly we got an AIX node on the OSU lab.

Please feel free to reach me, so that we can provide access to the node.

We have started working on setting up the buildfarm on that node.

Secondly, as part of the buildfarm setup on our local nodes, we are hitting

an issue with the plperl extension. In the logs we noticed that when the

plperl extension is being created, it is failing to load the perl library.

    - CREATE EXTENSION plperlu;

    + server closed the connection unexpectedly

    +       This probably means the server terminated abnormally

    +       before or while processing the request.

    + connection to server was lost

In the logfile we could see these

    2024-05-04 05:05:17.537 CDT [3997786:17] pg_regress/plperl_setup LOG:  statement: CREATE EXTENSION plperl;

    Util.c: loadable library and perl binaries are mismatched (got first handshake key 9b80080, needed 9a80080)

We tried to resolve some of the suggestions mentioned here, but things couldn’t resolve.

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CALDaNm15qaRFb3WiPFAdFqoB9pj1E5SCPPUGB%2BnJ4iF4gXO6Rw%40mail.gmail.com

Any inputs here would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Sriram.

От: Michail Nikolaev
Сообщение: Re: Revisiting {CREATE INDEX, REINDEX} CONCURRENTLY improvements
От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: On disable_cost