- Архив списков рассылки pgsql-hackers

От Rajan Pandey
Тема
Дата
Re:
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi everyone, I just installed Postgres and pg_tle extension as I was looking to contribute to pg_tle.

Somehow, I am unable to update the shared_preload_libraries. It feels like ALTER has happened but the SPL value is not updated:
test=# show shared_preload_libraries;
 shared_preload_libraries
--------------------------

(1 row)

test=# ALTER SYSTEM SET shared_preload_libraries TO 'pg_tle';
ALTER SYSTEM
test=# SELECT pg_reload_conf();
 pg_reload_conf
----------------
(1 row)

test=# show shared_preload_libraries;
 shared_preload_libraries
--------------------------

(1 row)

test=#

I'm unable to open the postgresql.conf file to update it either. I provided the correct macbook password above. But it is not accepted! :/
rajanx@b0be835adb74 postgresql % cat /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.auto.conf
cat: /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.auto.conf: Permission denied
rajanx@b0be835adb74 postgresql % su cat /usr/local/pgsql/data/postgresql.auto.conf
Password:
su: Sorry

Please help! Thank you. :)
--
Regards
Rajan Pandey

От: Andy Fan
Сообщение: Re: Parallel CREATE INDEX for GIN indexes
От: Kashif Zeeshan
Сообщение: Re: