Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed

От Alexander Korotkov
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed
Дата
Ответ на Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed  (Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Thu, Sep 21, 2017 at 1:52 AM, Peter Eisentraut <peter.eisentraut@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:
On 9/19/17 12:54, Pavel Stehule wrote:
>     However, patch misses regression tests covering added functionality.
>
> I am not sure if there are any tests related to output of \dt+ commands
> - there result is platform depend.

How so?

\dt+ reports relation sizes whose are platform depended.

------
Alexander Korotkov
The Russian Postgres Company

От: Michael Paquier
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] coverage analysis improvements
От: Alexander Korotkov
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] Re: proposal - psql: possibility to specify sort fordescribe commands, when size is printed