Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence

От Jacob Champion
Тема Re: pgsql: Fix overread in JSON parsing errors for incomplete byte sequence
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, May 14, 2024 at 11:15 PM Peter Eisentraut <peter@eisentraut.org> wrote:

> On 15.05.24 02:00, Michael Paquier wrote:
> > Is that a recent regression?  I have some blurry memories from
> > working on these areas that changing src/common/ reflected on the
> > compiled pieces effectively at some point.
>
> One instance of this problem that I can reproduce at least back to PG12 is
>
> 1. touch src/common/exec.c
> 2. make -C src/bin/pg_dump
>
> This will rebuild libpgcommon, but it will not relink pg_dump.

I remember src/common/unicode changes having similar trouble, as well [1].

--Jacob

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAFBsxsGZTwzDnTs=TVM38CCTPP3Y0D3=h+UiWt8M83D5THHf9A@mail.gmail.com

От: Nazir Bilal Yavuz
Сообщение: Re: Use streaming read API in ANALYZE
От: Jacob Champion
Сообщение: Re: Direct SSL connection with ALPN and HBA rules