Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc

От onur gulsevgi
Тема Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc
Дата
Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc  (Hiroshi Inoue <inoue@tpf.co.jp>)
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Dev again,

Thank you for the information.

How can I figure out whether I have GCC both versions installed?
Or else
How I can I remove manually option from your Makefile

My CFLAGS  is also
      CFLAGS = -g -O2
in Makefile.

Best,
-Onur

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 10:32 PM, Dev Kumkar <devdas.kumkar@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 12:03 AM, onur gulsevgi <onurgulsevgi@gmail.com> wrote:
Dev,
I have uploaded the command result. Yes, configure issue has been resolved after you have provided LD_LIBRARY_PATH clue. Thank you by the way again.
Regards,
Onur

On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 9:28 PM, Dev Kumkar <devdas.kumkar@gmail.com> wrote:
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 8:09 PM, onur gulsevgi <ogulsevgi@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello friends,

Thank you for your help. But this installation is becoming harder in each step. Right now
./configure step seems OK. However in the "make" step I get the following error.

orabosa->>./configure --with-unixodbc=/usr/local/unixODBC --without-libpq --prefix=/data11/ora_bosa/bosadb/odbc/driver

checking for a BSD-compatible install... config/install-sh -c

checking for gcc... gcc

checking for suffix of executables...

checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3

checking for ssize_t... yes

configure: creating ./config.status

config.status: creating Makefile

config.status: creating config.h

config.status: config.h is unchanged

config.status: executing libtool commands

orabosa->>make

make all-am

make[1]: Entering directory `/data11/ora_bosa/bosadb/odbc/psqlodbc-09.02.0100'

/bin/bash ./libtool --tag=CC --mode=compile gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/unixODBC/include -Wall -Wno-pointer-sign -g -O2 -MT info.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/info.Tpo -c -o info.lo info.c

libtool: compile: gcc -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I/usr/local/unixODBC/include -Wall -Wno-pointer-sign -g -O2 -MT info.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/info.Tpo -c info.c -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/info.o

cc1: error: unrecognized command line option "-Wno-pointer-sign"

make[1]: *** [info.lo] Error 1

make[1]: Leaving directory `/data11/ora_bosa/bosadb/odbc/psqlodbc-09.02.0100'

make: *** [all] Error 2

Any clues?

Regards,

Onur

Ok.

Regarding Make errors, for me the Makefile didn't had these issues.

     >> checking dependency style of gcc... gcc3

     >> checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3Looking at above errors, looks like you are trying to compile using gcc3 and not the newer gcc4.
-Wno-pointer-sign is a new GCC-4 warning flag, that isn't supported by GCC-3.

If you have both versions installed then you can update the CC environment variable

Or else
Manually remove this option from your Makefile

My CFLAGS  was as follows in Makefile:
      CFLAGS = -g -O2

Regards...

От: "Inoue, Hiroshi"
Сообщение: Re: FORMAT_INTEGER is wrong on (some) 64 bit platforms?
От: Dev Kumkar
Сообщение: Re: Fwd: configure: error: unixODBC library "odbcinst" not found while trying to compile odbc