Re: Postgresql 9.3 not coming up after restart in centos

От Scott Marlowe
Тема Re: Postgresql 9.3 not coming up after restart in centos
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 1:41 PM, balajishanmugam@live.in
<balajishanmugam@live.in> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> For storage I am using a 2.5inch SATA 3 SSD hard disk. It is about 60 GB. I
> am yet to get the log. I will post the Postgres log once I have it.
>
> Thanks!

Yeah a lot of cheaper consumer grade SSDs don't fsync safely. There
are drives that do, and they're usually bit more expensive. We use the
Intel DC S3500 series at work and they do pass the "pull the power
cables" test for us.

От: "balajishanmugam@live.in"
Сообщение: Re: Postgresql 9.3 not coming up after restart in centos
От: John R Pierce
Сообщение: Re: pg_upgrade on Windows