Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly

От Anil
Тема Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Adrian/Ron,

Please find the server log, if you can find something (due to some reasons not being able to get OS system log, will be shared soon).

Thanks,
Anil

On Sun, Oct 10, 2021 at 10:56 PM Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com> wrote:
On 10/10/21 10:19, Anil wrote:
Please reply to list also.
Ccing list.

For future reference do not include images for textual information. Copy
and paste the errors as text.

Response in line.
> Thanks for the response.
>
> 1. I am facing with both (pgAdmin and in python). pgAdmin is throwing
> this window.
> image.png
> 2. Python is throwing below error very often, so I had to create a
> pool object again, which is slowing down my application 45 times.
> *OperationalError: server closed the connection unexpectedly
> *
> *This probably means the server terminated abnormally
> before or while processing the request.*
>
> 3. I don't see anything in log (from pgAdmin).
> image.png
>
> I tried to use the connection pool but it was still the same. Could
> you help?

Per my response to Ron, the answer to this is going to be found on the
server side not the client side.

You need to look at the Postgres server  log as well as the OS system log.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Вложения

От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly
От: Ron
Сообщение: Re: Error: server closed the connection unexpectedly