Provide read-only access to system catalog tables

От Chirag Karkera
Тема Provide read-only access to system catalog tables
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Hi Team,

Appreciate your time to look into this.

I have a requirement, where a user has to be provided DDL access on the schema (which is provided to the user) and as there is some development work in process the user has to be provided the read only access on system catalog tables (information_schema and pg_catalog)

I have surfed a lot of materials online, but did not get any solution for the same.

Request you to share some valuable input on this.

Thank You.

Regards,
Chirag Karkera

От: Ashutosh Bapat
Сообщение: Re: Tracking notnull attributes inside Var
От: Amit Kapila
Сообщение: Re: Data is copied twice when specifying both child and parent table in publication